YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 25 July 2012

This is what makes us Girls - Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey aka Lizzie Grant has been the cause of much controversy since she burst into the limelight accompanied by the huge hype that surrounded Videogames, and the even bigger hype that surrounded her questionable plastic surgery and dubious live performances. One thing that can't be denied though, is the girl's got style! 
Lana Del Rey describes herself as a "self styled gansta Nancy Sinatra" and following videos compiled of vintage disconnected video clips, getting signed to NEXT Model Management and a campaign for H&M, she has become my summer style hero for 2012.  There's something about that "I'm going to play tennis in the Hamptons and then get really drunk in a crap bar and dance on the pool table" mentality that appeals to me.
In this blog post I'm hoping to recreate some of my favourite Lana Del Rey looks from high street street shops!

Look One 


Look Two 


Look Three




Who is your Summer Style Icon?



2 comments:

  1. I need to go listen to 'Lucky Ones' and cry now. But in a good way. And I'll be with you in the Hamptons in my granny's Fred Perry tennis skirt sipping G&Ts.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her vintage style (and her music)! Great post!

    http://AnthonyElle.com

    ReplyDelete