YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Let's go to the beach! - Outfit of the Night

Evening! 
As you'll soon notice most things don't go quite as planned in my life, so as the annual summer event of Wexford (cough) The Stores beach party drew near I was in two minds on whether or not to make an appearance. I decided that the long soothing process of getting ready for a night out would help me make up my mind, well this is what most girls would say, realistically it takes me 20 minutes to get ready to go anywhere. I didn't end up going so I decided to do an Outfit of the Night so putting on clothes and make-up wasn't completely futile. Apologies for the dodgy pictures, it was nighttime and my camera is crap.

Make Up


derp!



What I used 
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation in 010 Vanilla
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
Catrice Skin Finish Powder in 010 Transparent
Urban Decay NAKED Pallet - Hustle, Gunmetal, Darkhorse and Sidecar
Essence Liquid Eyeliner 
Barry M lipstick in 212
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara

Clothes



Bikini Top - New Look
Sheer shirt - Penneys/Primark
Shorts - Penneys/Primark
Shoes - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment