YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 18 September 2012

NYFW - SS13 Report

Hi guys! I haven't blogged in ages due to moving back to Dublin for college and starting a new course so hopefully when I'm a bit more settled in I'll be back to regular posts. I think I would be condemned to wear Crocs for the rest of my life if I didn't acknowledge fashion week. And you know it's a good one when you're already over the A/W trends and want it to be Spring so you can deck yourself out in those LWD (Little White Dresses) that are everywhere! It will be interesting to see how the high street interprets this lot. It's essential to my happiness that I have that china print Ruffian dress to wear lazing around in the sun, realistically there will be no money for the dress and no sun in Ireland but hey, a girl can dream and the best way she can dream is, in high fashion!

here are my favourite looks from NYFW!


Jason Wu


Christian Siriano


 

Jill Stuart


3.1 Phillip Lim


Betsey Johnson


Anna Sui


Alice + Olivia



Ruffian


Marchesa


Jeremy Scott


Cynthia Rowley

Key trends
Colour and Pastels prints VS Black and White stripes and check
Floral
Clashing Patterns
Indian embroidery and saris
Leather especially colour
Midriffs and cutouts

Thanks for reading, I should have my LFW report up soon!

What was your favourite look from NYFW?













No comments:

Post a Comment